

THIS (FART CITY) vs. this (skadoosh)
I believe that my worthy apponent this week got his name from the mildly successful children's movie Kung Fu Panda. However, when scrolling through the Urban Dictionary, one finds a few more alternate, and might I say spot-on, meanings of the word:
Skadoosh:
someone or something so lame, it's even WORSE than a douche bag.
"She was trying to talk to him but he was ignoring her. Can't she take a hint?!?" "Naww...she's a Skadoosh!"
Skadoosh:
The act of pooping. Aka: crapping, Number 2, Dropping a Duece
Ah man, that chinese was good but now I have to drop a skadoosh!
With that said, while my Skadoosh oponent drops a skadoosh, I am going to be gameplanning to take home a Victory this week. Don't get me wrong, this week is primed to be a battle. To make matters even more interesting, The Mayor is going to be sitting the bench for some much needed rest after 1,145 total yards through 9 games thus far. Take your breather Mayor, the rest of FART CITY has your back and will step up huge.

So some keys to the game this week:
- KC needs to come out of their shell and stop San Diego. If they let Rivers throw for over 300 yds like Garcia did last week, there is going to be some pissed off folks in FART CITY.
- LT needs to stub his toe or something. Coming off a bye and being well rested - come on, where is the fairness for FART CITY in this match-up?
- FWP came back with 2 td's last night! That was HUGE. He needs to find some wheels against a week Colts D and get over 20 pts for this game to be close. We know you can do it FWP!!! (skadoosh, I warn you, FWP called me and told me he is watching the below video 5 times a day until Sunday for motivation - and he is PUMPED)
- I made special note of BIG games from some not-so-regular heroes last week. Jerious and Eddie Royal, you helped us win last week and we need you to step up here as well! Flush this skadoosh.
- Shoot Out in the NFC East: I am talking a classic shoot out here. I need McNabb throwing bombs and I need Plax making some major plays on the other side. If you don't think that the Sunday night game is going to be watched in FART CITY with breath held, you are nuts. That is HUGE!

Bottom line - FART CITY takes a monster, stinky skadoosh all over Skadoosh!
2 comments:
i don't want to give you any credit for this site. i really don't. but that was awesome.
you should post that.
Wow...I'm speechless...you talked the talk and walked the walk. But don't let this little win get to your head. I will be taking you down in the playoffs.
SkaDoosh!! (the super cool meaning of the word)
Post a Comment