Monday, November 10, 2008

Week 10 Heroes

Wait a minute...I feel like I was doing pretty much the exact same post last week:

Eddie Royal
Jerious Norwood

Guys...seriously! You are really showing the world what it means to be part of FART CITY! Eddie "Money" Royal, you are averaging right around 24 pts over the past two weeks. You have moved into the Top 5 of WR's in the Mason-Dixon League. The is HUGE. Talk about setting the tone for the week with a 26 pt performance on Thursday night. Keep bringing it brotha! You have earned your spot along side Reggie Wayne as a starting WR in FART CITY.





Speaking of Reggie - welcome back my friend.


Jerious. You have a special place in my heart, for you are a Dirty Bird of the finest order! You run one in last week, you break one for 67 yds and a td this week. This is proof positive that the Falcons MUST find a way to get the ball in your hands. You are the definition of a game changer my friend.

Now...I love the two of you, I love everyone on FART CITY. But the game ball this week has to go to Dominic Rhodes! My man! You were a last minute sub for FWP - who, go figure, was hurt again. You and Jerious were most likely not even playing on most teams in Fantasy Football, yet the two of you dominated as RB's. 45 yds rushing between the two of you and yet you managed over 31 pts. Not too shabby. Not much was expected Rhodes, but you delivered! I LOVE it!!

Way to go ALL of FART CITY!! You truly did take a skadoosh on Skadoosh this week!!! Speaking of...I'm off.....

No comments: