Thursday, November 13, 2008

This Is Getting Old


I mean, it seems like it is the same thing over and over again for FART CITY - injuries. When are we going to get it together. It's the same old "trick" over and over again. Here we are, another week when we have to figure out injuries:

I swear, this feeling is no different than multiple gut punches. It really does seem that every single week lately there is a litany of injuries that we have to deal with. Questionable player after questionable player.

1) The Mayor - sprained MCL. That certainly doesn't sound good. I have to say, if he is not 100% I certainly don't want him playing and hurting that worse. I would much rather him save himself for the Fantasy Playoffs

2) Ladell Betts aka "the stand in" - Recovering from a worse sprained MCL. He is still not 100% and not quite sure if he is going to go Sunday

***What is the worst about these too is that they are saying game time decision. But their game is Sunday night after all my players are gone. Its either all or nothing with them this week.

3) Reggie Wayne - he hasn't practiced this week with a sprained ankle

4) FWP - the f'ing shoulder thing! I mean he is going to be in a sling and playing? They still aren't saying if he is 100% to play this week or not.

5) Sammy Morris - Not sure if he is going tonight or not. Regardless they are playing a staunch Jets D so I wouldn't play him unless 100% anyway, which he is NOT



So...something has to get better...right? I mean this suffering that I am going through every single week has to be for something doesn't it? I better win the playoffs after dealing with all this crap. I want to see everyone here healthy as ever starting in Week 14. I better have issues on deciding who we are going to put in the line-up - NOT who is most likely to even suit up. Man!

No comments: