Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Spanglers are going Down!!


They think they are tough because they have Kurt Warner to throw a million td's and keep them afloat. Well, the Spanglers are no match for FART CITY. I am not even 100% sure that they will field a full team, given team history. But if they do, they are in for it. We are bringing it all this week boys!


I know that I have laid down the gauntlet, stating that we won't score below 90 again this year. And I firmly hold to that. Jerious will bring it agains Denver, likely to have multiple return opportunities and multiple touches in various offensive schemes. Eddie Royal will have a huge game against a Falcons D, that while staunch, still gave up almost 500 yds to the Saints. McNabb - well, just get ready for him to light up Cinci to the tune of 307 yds and 2 tds. Reggie Wayne in a monster game against Houston is going for 130 and a td.


Granted, outside of Jerious, the rb position is up in the air this week in FART CITY. We are not 100% if The Mayor is playing or not. But word, as read below, is that Fast Willie Parker will be back and also may Sammy Morris. But the good thing is that if they can't compete, we are very confident in Dominic "The Man" Rhodes to put up enough points.


Spanglers, bottom line is - YOU ARE DEAD!!!

No comments: