Friday, November 7, 2008

Hi Point and Low Point


So I can't tell you how pumped I was to see that Eddie Royal had another dominating FART CITY performance on Thursday night! I mean 164 yds, 1 td and about 75 return yds - HUGE game! Eddie, we are so proud of you today.

So I come in this morning so pumped that I have over 26 pts on the board after just one player and am feeling pretty good for this week's match-up. Then what do I read but a pure piece of poop:


Fast Willie Parker is sitting out week 10 with a shoulder injury!


What the F is that?????!!!!!!!! Willie, dude, what is your problem? Now we have The Mayor on bye, Willie out, Sammy still hurt. This blows! I mean I went from cloud 9 to crawling in the mud crying in less than 4 seconds flat.

No comments: