Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Running Up the Score...


There has been a lot of talk this week about running up the score in a lot of different ways this week.

-Let's start off with one powerful number - 87.15. What is that you may ask. Well, quite simply, that is the embarrising number by which I beat this weeks oponent during our first match-up of the year. That by the way is the highest margin of vicotry in our league on the year, a record that has sat in the books for 11 weeks. After such a dominant ass kicking (there is absolutely no other way to describe it) in Week 1, Team 0.0 (aptly named) is back for more. His team is better, but I still predict a nasty victory of 142 to 89

-"I am for ringing up the scoreboard, and if Willie can get in there, I am going to hand it to him." - This quote is going to come in handy more ways than one this week. FWP said Monday that he wants to get the ball more, he wants to see the Steelers run more like years past. Well, I get the feeling that coach Tomlin is going to give him his wish against the Bongals. Get ready for 145 yds and 2 tds from Fast Willie Parker this week!

Bottom line is: Team 0.0 you are about to be flat out destroyed!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

bring it on!!

tripper said...

is aJ kirsten Dunst or elizha dushku in his own private Bring It On?

Unknown said...

"Get ready for 145 yds and 2 tds from Fast Willie Parker this week!"